USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for Spouses and Children of TN visa holders applying for the TD visa.
TD Visa is Suitable For:
- Spouse and children of TN visa holders who wish to visit the principal visa holder in the U.S.
- Spouse and children of TN visa holders who wish to accompany the principal visa holder
Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the L-2 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your L-2 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
- The information provided here is applicable to New TD Visa and TD Extension.
Apply for New TD Visa or TD Extension
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on a TD visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status