Schedule A – Nurses or PT

USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign workers and their U.S. sponsors applying for a Green Card under “Schedule A”. Apply for Schedule A Green Card

Schedule A – Green Card is Suitable For:

  • Registered nurses with a job offer from a U.S. hospital or medical center
  • Physical therapists with a job offer from a U.S. employer
  • Foreign nationals qualified to work in one of the shortage occupations designated by the Department of Labor on the Schedule A list
  • U.S. companies to sponsor the Green Card application for foreign nationals on one of the shortage occupations designated by the Department of Labor on the
    Schedule A list

Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

Schedule A – Green Card Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the Green Card – Schedule A is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your Green Card – Schedule A
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

Schedule A – Green Card Notes

  • U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S. Apply for Reentry Permit
  • U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
    Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past
    3 years, may apply for citizenship. Apply for US Citizenship