Reentry Permit

USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for lawful permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year, applying for a Reentry Permit. Apply for Reentry Permit


Reentry Permit is Suitable For:

  • Lawful permanent residents or conditional permanent residents who wish to remain outside the United States for more than one year
  • Lawful Permanent Residents who want to travel outside the United States, but cannot get a passport from their country of nationality

Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

Reentry Permit Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the Reentry Permit is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your Reentry Permit
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

Reentry Permit Notes

  • U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
    Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past
    3 years, may apply for citizenship. Apply for US Citizenship