USA Migration Lawyers is committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The Data controller for the sole purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), is USA Migration Lawyers.
We may disclose your personal information to our panel solicitors (and you consent to us doing so).
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
* To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
* To notify you about changes to our service.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site https://www.usvisaandimmigration.com/ (our site).
* If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
* We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
* Details of your visits to our site including, but not to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
* If you call us we may record your call for our training and regulatory/ compliance purposes only.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If USA Migration Lawyers or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES:
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
* To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
* To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
* To speed up your searches.
* To recognise you when you return to our site.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner firms or individuals, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION:
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £15 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
PRIVACY COMMITMENT CHANGES: