USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for spouses and children of O-1 & O-2 visa holders applying for the O-3 visa.
O-3 Visa is Suitable For:
- Spouse and children of O-1 and O-2 visa holders who wish to visit the principal visa holder in the U.S.
- Spouse and children of O-1 and O-2 visa holders who wish to accompany the principal visa holder
Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the L-2 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your L-2 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an O-3 visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status
- The information provided here is applicable to New O-3 Visa and O-3 Extension.
Apply for New O-3 Visa or O-3 Extension