USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for spouses and children of L-1 visa holders applying for the L-2 visa.
L-2 Visa is Suitable For:
- Spouse and children of L-1 visa holders who wish to visit the principal visa holder in the U.S.
- Spouse and children of L-1 visa holders who wish to accompany the principal
Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the L-2 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your L-2 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
- The information provided here is applicable to New L-2 Visa and L-2 Extension.
Apply for New L-2 Visa or L-2 Extension
- L-2 visa holders may accept employment in the U.S. by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document. Obtain Work Authorization
Note: You may not begin employment until the EAD has been issued.
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an L-2 visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status