USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for intra-company transferees and U.S. companies applying for the L-1 visa.
L-1 Visa is Suitable For:
- Foreign national executives being transferred to the U.S. to manage an organization or a major function or division of an organization
- Foreign national managers being transferred to the U.S. to supervise work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees, or who manages an essential function, department or subdivision
- Specialized Knowledge employees of companies outside U.S. that have related U.S. branches, subsidiaries, affiliates or joint venture partners
- Employees and partners of international accounting firms
- Multinational companies to transfer foreign national executives to manage an organization or a major function or division of an organization in the U.S.
- Multinational companies to transfer foreign national managers to supervise work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees, or who manages an essential function, department or subdivision in the U.S.
- Multinational companies to transfer employees with specialized knowledge such as, its products, research methods and marketing techniques
Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
- Low, flat fee – No hidden costs
L-1 Visa Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the L-1 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your L-1 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
L-1 Visa Notes
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an L-1 visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status
- The information provided here is applicable to New L-1 Visa and L-1 Extension.
Apply for New L-1 Visa or L-1 Extension
- Spouses of L-1 visa holders may accept employment in the U.S. by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document. Obtain Employment Authorization
- Qualified U.S. companies that frequently transfer non-U.S. employees to their U.S. branches, subsidiaries, affiliates or joint venture partners may do so easily by obtaining L-1 Blanket status. Consult with a USA Migration Lawyers attorney to determine if your company qualifies for L-1 Blanket status. Consult USA Migration Lawyers Attorney
- Managers and executives holding L-1 visas may apply for a Green Card under the first preference category: priority workers. This category is exempt from Labor Certification. Apply for a Green Card