K-1 Fiancée Visa

USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for fiance or fiancee of US citizens applying for the K-1 Fiancee visa.
Apply for K-1 Fiancee Visa

K-1 Fiancee Visa is Suitable For:

  • Fiance or Fiancee of US citizens to enter the U.S. and marry the U.S. citizen petitioner within 90 days
  • U.S. citizens to bring their fiance or fiancee to the U.S to marry within 90 days.

Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

K-1 Fiancee Visa Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the K-1 Fiancee visa is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your K-1 Fiancee visa
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

K-1 Fiancee Visa Notes

  • K-1 visa holders may accept employment in the U.S. by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document. Obtain Employment Authorization
    Note: The USCIS is currently taking 90-120 days to process EAD applications and the authorized stay for a K-1 fiancee is only 90 days, therefore you may not receive the EAD in a timely manner, The EAD can only be valid for the period of authorized stay.