USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for fiance or fiancee of US citizens applying for the K-1 Fiancee visa.
Apply for K-1 Fiancee Visa
K-1 Fiancee Visa is Suitable For:
- Fiance or Fiancee of US citizens to enter the U.S. and marry the U.S. citizen petitioner within 90 days
- U.S. citizens to bring their fiance or fiancee to the U.S to marry within 90 days.
Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
K-1 Fiancee Visa Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the K-1 Fiancee visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your K-1 Fiancee visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
K-1 Fiancee Visa Notes
- K-1 visa holders may accept employment in the U.S. by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document. Obtain Employment Authorization
Note: The USCIS is currently taking 90-120 days to process EAD applications and the authorized stay for a K-1 fiancee is only 90 days, therefore you may not receive the EAD in a timely manner, The EAD can only be valid for the period of authorized stay.