Immigrant Visa Process

USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign nationals with an approved immigration petition applying for Consular Processing of their Green Card. Apply for Consular Processing

Consular Processing – Immigrant Visa is Suitable For:

  • Spouse, parent, son, daughter, brother or sister of a U.S. citizen with an approved family-based immigrant visa petition
  • Spouse, unmarried son or daughter of any age of a lawful permanent resident with an approved family-based immigrant visa petition
  • Foreign nationals with an approved immigrant visa petition filed on their behalf by a U.S. employer
  • Winners of the Diversity Visa Lottery

Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

Consular Processing – Immigrant Visa Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the Consular Processing – Immigrant Visa is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your Consular Processing – Immigrant Visa
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

Consular Processing – Immigrant Visa Notes

  • U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
    Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past
    3 years, may apply for citizenship. Apply for US Citizenship
  • Adjustment of Status to permanent resident status is an alternative to Consular Processing for foreign nationals already in the U.S. on a nonimmigrant visa status. Apply for Adjustment of Status