I-130 Petition

USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) applying for Green Card for their relatives. Apply for Green Card for Your Relative


I-130 is Suitable For:

  • U.S. citizens to petition for their spouse and children of any age
  • U.S. citizens to petition for their brothers and sisters
  • U.S. citizens to petition for their parents
  • Green Card holders to petition for their spouse and unmarried children of any age
  • Recent widows or widowers of U.S. citizens
  • Stepchildren of U.S. citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the child’s 18th birthday
  • Stepparents of U.S. citizens, if the marriage creating the parent-child relationship took place before the U.S. citizen’s 18th birthday


Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

I-130 Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the I-130 is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your I-130
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

I-130 Notes

  • Foreign spouses of U.S. citizens may enter the U.S. on a K-3 visa and await the availability of an immigrant visa. Apply for K-3 visa
  • U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S. Apply for Reentry Permit
  • U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
    Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past
    3 years, may apply for citizenship. Apply for US Citizenship