USA Migration Lawyers experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for professionals from Chile and Singapore and U.S. companies applying for the H-1B1 visa.
H-1B1 Visa is Suitable For:
- Foreign professionals from Chile and Singapore seeking temporary work in specialty occupations
- Business persons who do not possess a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent, but who will engage in the professions of: for Chileans only – Agricultural Managers, and Physical Therapists, and for both Chileans and Singaporeans – Disaster Relief Claims Adjusters
- Foreign nationals from Chile and Singapore, certain Management Consultants who hold a baccalaureate degree in other than their specialty area
- U.S. companies to bring in qualified foreign professionals from Chile and Singapore for jobs that require a bachelors degree and specialized skills
Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
- Low, flat fee – No hidden costs
H-1B1 Visa Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the H-1B1 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your H-1B1 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
- The information provided here is applicable to New H-1B1 Visa, H-1B1 Visa Transfer, and H-1B1 Extension.
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an H-1B1 visa, you must change your visa status.