G-2 Visa

USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for representatives of recognized foreign governments applying for the G-2 visa

G-2 Visa is Suitable For:

  • Accredited representatives of recognized foreign governments entering the U.S. to work for a United Nations Organization or an International Mission
  • Staff of principal representatives of recognized foreign governments
  • Immediate family members of G-2 visa holders

Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the F-2 visa is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your F-2 visa
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

G-2 Visa Notes

  • Qualified G visa applicants traveling to the United States for assignments of less than 90 days will be issued visas annotated “TDY” (temporary duty).
  • Important: Foreign officials who intend to travel to the United States on official business must obtain a “G” visa prior to their entry. They cannot travel on tourist visas, or visa free under the Visa Waiver Program.
  • To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on a G-2 visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status