USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for academic or language students with an approved I-20 applying for the student F-1 visa.
F-1 Visa is Suitable For:
- Foreign nationals qualified to attend a full course of study at colleges, universities, conservatories, or academic high schools in the U.S.
- Foreign nationals coming to attend a full course at U.S. institutions with language training programs
Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the F-2 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your F-2 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
F-1 Visa Notes
- Students on F-1 visa may accept employment in the U.S. as a part of their practical training by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document.
Obtain Employment Authorization
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an F-1 student visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status