Employment Authorization Document

USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign nationals applying for the Employment Authorization Document.
Obtain Employment Authorization Document


Employment Authorization Document is Suitable For:

  • Foreign nationals who have filed an application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident (Green Card)
  • Spouse of E and L visa holders
  • Spouse and children of J visa holders
  • F-1 students seeking optional practical training in an occupation directly related to their area of studies
  • M-1 student seeking employment for practical training following completion of studies
  • F-1 students offered off-campus employment under the sponsorship of a qualifying international organization
  • F-1, M-1 and J-1 students seeking off-campus employment because of severe economic hardship
  • Spouse and children of foreign government diplomats, officials, and NATO personnel
  • K-1 fiances or fiancees of U.S. citizens, or K-2 dependents
  • Personal or domestic servants of employers who enter U.S. as nonimmigrant under
    B, E, F, H, I, J or L visa
  • B-1 nonimmigrant domestic servants of U.S. citizens
  • B-1 nonimmigrant employees of foreign airlines
  • Foreign nationals granted status under the Family Unity Program
  • Foreign nationals who have been granted asylum in the U.S.
  • Foreign nationals who have filed a complete application for asylum or withholding of deportation or removal
  • Foreign nationals in refugee status
  • Foreign nationals paroled as refugees
  • Foreign nationals under temporary protected status
  • Citizens of Micronesia or the Marshall Islands or Palau admitted to the U.S. as a citizen of the Micronesia or of the Marshall Islands
  • Foreign nationals who have applied for suspension of deportation
  • Foreign nationals who were paroled into the U.S. for emergent reasons or reasons strictly in the public interest
  • Deportable foreign nationals, granted voluntary departure, with an evidence establishing economic necessity to work
  • Foreign nationals on V nonimmigrant status
  • Foreign nationals admitted as a parent (N-8) or dependent child (N-9) of an alien granted permanent residence
  • Foreign nationals on T-2, T-3, T-4 nonimmigrant status


Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

Employment Authorization Document Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the Employment Authorization Document is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your Employment Authorization Document
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

Employment Authorization Document Notes

  • Foreign nationals in the U.S. may apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a U.S. consular post in a third country such as Canada or Mexico.
    Apply for Third Country National Visa
  • To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S., you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status
  • You should apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) renewal six months before your original EAD expires. Renew Employment Authorization Card
  • You may replace a lost, stolen, mutilated EAD or an EAD that was issued with incorrect information, such as a misspelled name. Apply for Replacement EAD
  • If the USCIS does not approve or deny your EAD application within 90 days (within
    30 days for an asylum applicant), you may request an interim EAD document.
    Apply for Interim EAD