EB-3 Green Card

Green Card: EB-3 under PERM
USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign professionals with no advanced degree, skilled workers or unskilled workers, and the sponsoring U.S. companies applying for the Permanent Residence (Green Card).
Apply for Permanent Residence

Green Card: EB-3 under PERM is Suitable For:

  • Professionals with a U.S. bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree and with a job offer from a U.S. company
  • Skilled workers with at least two years of training or experience and with a job offer from a U.S. company
  • Unskilled workers with less than two years training or experience and with a job offer from a U.S. company
  • U.S. companies to sponsor the Green Card application for professional, skilled or unskilled foreign nationals
  • Immediate family members of EB-3 Green Card applicants

Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

Green Card: EB-3 under PERM Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the Green Card: EB-3 is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your Green Card: EB-3
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

Green Card: EB-3 under PERM Notes

  • Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S. Apply for Advance Parole
  • U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S. Apply for Reentry Permit
  • U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
    Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship. Apply for US Citizenship