EB-2 National Interest Waiver

USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign professionals with advanced degrees, persons of exceptional ability, and a U.S. sponsor applying for Permanent Residence (Green Card).

Apply for National Interest Waiver Green Card

EB-2 – National Interest Waiver (NIW) is Suitable For:

  • Foreign nationals with exceptional ability, or an advanced degree, who can show that their activities will substantially prospectively benefit the U.S. national interest

Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

EB-2 – National Interest Waiver Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the EB-2 – National Interest Waiver is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your EB-2 – National Interest Waiver
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

EB-2 – National Interest Waiver Notes

  • Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S. Apply for Advance Parole
  • U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S. Apply for Reentry Permit
  • U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
    Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past
    3 years, may apply for citizenship. Apply for US Citizenship