USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents to form your new company, lease your new office space and process your E1 visa petition.
E1 Visa Full Service is Suitable For:
- Foreign companies to establish a new office in the U.S.
- Personnel including executives, managers and specialists of a treaty nation company operating in the U.S.
- Nationals of treaty countries seeking to enter the U.S. to carry out substantial trade
- Immediate family members of E1 visa holders
- Companies in treaty countries to send key personnel to manage a new U.S. affiliate or branch
- Companies in treaty countries to send personnel to setup a U.S. company
Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
- Low, flat fee – No hidden costs
E1 Visa Full Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the E1 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your E1 visa
- Company formation and office space leasing
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
E1 Visa Full Service Notes
- Spouses of E1 visa holders may accept employment in the U.S. by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document. Obtain Employment Authorization
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on an E1 visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status
- The information provided here is applicable to New E-1 Visa and E1 Extension.
Apply for New E1 Visa or E1 Extension