USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for tourist visitors applying for the B-2 visa
B-2 Visa is Suitable For:
- Tourists on a pleasure trip to the U.S.
- People visiting friends and relatives in the U.S.
- People coming to the U.S. for medical treatment
- Foreign nationals coming to the U.S. to marry a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder, upon establishing to the consular official and the USCIS that after the marriage, they will depart from the U.S., even though intending ultimately to immigrate
- Amateur athletes, musicians etc. who participate in their respective activities in the U.S. without remuneration
- People coming to participate in the conventions of social organizations
- Dependents of alien members of the U.S. armed forces temporarily assigned duty in the U.S.
- Dependents of crewmembers (D visa holders) or B-1 visa holders solely to accompany the principal foreign national
- Dependents of nonimmigrant for whom no derivative classification is available. For example, the elderly parent of an E visa holder
- Persons to enter the U.S. to apply for special naturalization benefits on the basis of U.S. military service
- Persons seeking a change to another visa status if they so advise the U.S. Consulate, and if the consulate is fully appraised of the circumstances
- U.S. citizens, green card holders and nonimmigrant visa holders to invite their friends and relatives to the U.S.
Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?
- Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
- Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
- Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
- Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
- Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
- Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
Immigration Service Includes:
- Full Review of your personal circumstances
- Confirmation that the L-2 visa is appropriate for you
- Checklist of documents that you need for your L-2 visa
- Accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
and what to expect
- Online access to your case status
- Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
- Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account
Services Do Not Include:
- Administrative or court review
- Appeals from adverse initial decision
- Deportation proceedings
- Any certification to the successful outcome of the case
B-2 Visa Notes
- If you wish to stay longer than the date indicated in the Form I-94, you must apply to extend your B-2 status.
Note: You must submit the application for an extension of stay BEFORE your current authorized stay expires. Apply for B-2 Visa Extension
- To change the purpose of your visit while you are in the U.S. on a B-2 tourist visa, you must change your visa status. Apply for Change of Status