USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign nationals on asylum applying for Permanent Residence (Green Card).
Consult USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyers

Green Card – Asylum is Suitable For:

  • Foreign nationals who have been physically present in the U.S. on approved asylum status for one year, and visas are available

Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

Green Card – Asylum Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the Green Card – Adoption is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your Green Card – Adoption
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

Green Card – Asylum Notes

  • Foreign nationals on Asylum status should receive advance permission to travel before leaving the U.S. in order to return to the U.S. Apply for Refugee Travel Document
  • U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S. Apply for Reentry Permit
  • U.S. permanent residents may apply for U.S. Citizenship if they are in lawful permanent resident for over five years. Apply for Naturalization
  • U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years. Apply for US Citizenship