USA Migration Lawyers’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for U.S. citizens applying for the Green Card (Permanent Residence) on behalf of the foreign born adopted child. Consult USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Attorney

Green Card – Adoption is Suitable For:

  • U.S. citizens or green card holders to adopt foreign children under sixteen years of age
  • Foreign children under sixteen years of age adopted by U.S. citizens or green card holders

Why Use USA Migration Lawyers Immigration Lawyer Service?

  • Process your visa online: Fast, Easy & Secure
  • Experienced immigration attorneys prepare and file your case
  • Avoid costly mistakes and subsequent delays with the USCIS
  • Track the progress of your case online: 24 hours a day
  • Access to legal advice from the comfort of your home or office
  • Send unlimited case questions to your USA Migration Lawyers attorney and receive timely
    responses online

Green Card – Adoption Immigration Service Includes:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Confirmation that the Green Card – Adoption is appropriate for you
  • Checklist of documents that you need for your Green Card – Adoption
  • Accurate preparation of your visa application
  • Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with government agencies
  • Expert advise on how to handle yourself at your Consular or USCIS interview,
    and what to expect
  • Online access to your case status
  • Unlimited personal communication with your own USA Migration Lawyers immigration attorney
  • Fast, easy and secure processing through your personal online USA Migration Lawyers account

Services Do Not Include:

  • Administrative or court review
  • Appeals from adverse initial decision
  • Deportation proceedings
  • Any certification to the successful outcome of the case

Green Card – Adoption Notes

  • A parent who is a citizen of the United States may apply for U.S. Citizenship on behalf of a child born outside of the United States who has not acquired citizenship automatically under section 320 of the Child Citizenship Act (CCA) 2001.
    Apply for Certificate of Citizenship on behalf your adopted child.
  • You may replace a lost, mutilated, destroyed Certificate of Citizenship or if your name has been changed and you need the certificate in the new name.
    Apply for Replacement of Certificate of Citizenship